Welcome to Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of very keen Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own.
In-Colours & Expressions in Ink
The Theme for our Blog Hop this month is “In-Colour” & I have made a gift pack of Birthday Cards using the 5 In-Colours – Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya.
I also used the Artistically Inked Bundle (stamps and dies) along with Adhesive-backed sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack and the In-Colour Ribbons.
How to make these cards
Products required for each card
- Card Base Basic White Thick Cardstock – 10.5 x29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Mat In-Colour- 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card Front Basic White- 9.5 x 13.9cm
- Die Cut Basic White- 10 x 11cm
- Sentiment Basic Black- 1 x 8
- Ribbon In-Colour – 15cm
- Adhesive sheets
- White Embossing Powder
Card Gift Box
- Acetate Card Box
- Box Sentiment strip, Basic Black- 3 x 11.5cm
- Die Cut basic White- 7 x 15cm
- Ribbon In-Colours – 13cm each colour
- Cut all required cardstock and score/fold card base
- Card Front- Using one of the In-Colours stamp the background image 3 times with one of the Artistically Inked Stamps.
- Run the stamped card front through the Cut & Emboss machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the card front to the card mat using either Multi-Purpose Glue or Seal.
- Wrap the ribbon around the matted card front and secure at the back with Seal+
- Adhere the Matted Card Front to the Card Base.
- Die Cut- Adhere a piece of Adhesive sheet to the Basic White cardstock and using the floral die image run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Peel of the backing from the die cut and adhere to the front of the card.
- Sentiment – Stamp sentiment onto the basic Black strip using VersaMark, coat with White Embossing Powder and heat set with heat gun.
- Adhere the sentiment with dimensionals.
- Add 3 sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack.
- Cut each ribbon 13 cm in length (with a diagonal cut top & bottom) add Seal where each ribbon overlaps and will be covered by Basic Black strip. Add a couple of glue dots to secure the ribbon down approx 2-3cm from the top of the ribbons.
- Sentiment- Stamp the sentiment onto the Basic Black strip with VersaMark, cover with embossing powder and heat.
- Using Seal+ adhere the sentiment to the box over the top of the ribbons.
- Die Cut- Adhere Adhesive sheet to the back of the Basic White cardstock and die cut using the leaf stem die. Remove the backing and adhere to the box with the ribbons behind.
- Stamp each envelope once with the In-Colour stamp pads.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
For More Inspiration we have our new Tutorial Bundle
he projects featured in this bundle are totally EXCLUSIVE, which means they can not be found anywhere else online.
Measurements are in both Imperial/ US Letter size and Metric/ A4.
There are a couple of different ways to get this tutorial…
- Purchase the tutorial by Clicking HERE
- Place a $50 order with me receive for FREE
- Join my team & receive for FREE
Here is the sneak peek images for this months Tutorial Bundle –
Meet the Design Team of Creativity Abounds..
Stampin’ Up! Product Used in today’s projectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .