Welcome to Casually Crafting Blog Hop.
The Casually Crafting Design Team is made up of a group of Independent Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators from around the word, that enjoy sharing our take on casual crafting. We’ll be sharing what we love with you every 3rd Saturday morning of each month on our websites.
Colour Challenge – In-Colours
This month the Casually Crafting Design Team are participating in a colour challenge to share with you…using the 2021-22 In-colours as our inspiration.
I am really loving this years In-Colours and they all work so well together. For my card I have used the Prized Peony Stamps by Stampin’ Up! to stamp the flowers in Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink and Pale Papaya. Filling in the gaps with leaves stamped in Soft Succulent.
How I made this card…
- Card Base Evening Evergreen – 10.5cm x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Evening Evergreen Designer Series Paper- 10.2 x 14.6cm
- Card Front Basic White 10.5 x 14.9cm
- Card Front Mat Soft Succulant – 7.3 x 14.6
- Sentiment Basic White – 4 x 8cm
- Card Insert Basic White- 10 x 14.4cm
- Adhere the Evening Evergreen Designer Series Paper to the Card Base.
- Masks – Stamp at least 2 images of the Peony onto post-it notes and fussy cut.
- Stamp the first image onto Basic White Cardstock using Polished Pink ink, cover image with one of the masks. Stamp the second image overlapping the masked image in Fresh Freesia ink, cover the new image with the second mask and then stamp again using Pale Papaya ink.
- Keep covering the previously stamped image and repeat stamping until the Basic White cardstock is covered.
- Leave a few white space around the Peony’s which can be filled with leaves stamped in Soft Succulent.
- Trim down the stamped cardstock down to 7 x 14.6cm
- Adhere the Soft Succulent mat to the stamped Card Front
- Wrap White Backers Twine around the Card Front 3 times and tie off with a bow.
- Add dimensionals to the back of card front and attach to the matted Card Base, positioning it towards the left side of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Basic White cardstock sentiment piece, using the Evening Evergreen Ink. Trim the width down to 2.5cm and flag the left hand side using the Banners Pick A Punch. Trim the right hand side straight, add dimensionals to the back of the sentiment. Put two dimensionals on top of one another and attach to the right hand side of the sentiment so it sits flat across the two leavels.
- Add some of the using the 2021-22 In-Colour Jewels
- Adhere the Card Insert into the inside of the card Base.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! Product Used in today’s projectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .