It’s so nice when there is a bit of romance in the air.
This is a simple card to make with just a little stamping, some cardstock, two ink pads, Embossing folder, framelits and ribbon….plus a couple of tools.
So what did I use…..
- Petal Palette stamps 145788
- Wonderful Floral Framelits 148529
- Lace Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder 148530
- Cardstock – Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Garden Green and inside Whisper White
- Ink Pads – Night of Navy & Whisper White Craft Ink
- Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon 148776
- Night of Navy Card Base cut at 10.5 x 29 cm, scored at 14.5
- Petal Pink cut 2 (one for inside) 9.7 x 13.7cm.
- Night of Navy cut 1 at 9.5 x 13.5cm – run through Big Shot with the Lace Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Using a sponge or dauber lightly rub Whisper White craft ink over the raised embossing to highlight. Adhere to Petal Pink cardstock
- Whisper White (inside card) cut 9.5 x 13.5cm, stamp ‘Congratulations’ from Petal Palette stamps with Night of Navy Ink. Attach the Whisper White to other Petal Pink panel and adhere to inside of card.
- With a scrap of Petal Pink approx 8 x8 cm stamp the sentiment in Night of Night Ink and run through the Big Shot with the Tag Die from the Wonderful Floral Framelits
- Cut 3 sets of leaves in Garden Green cardstock using the leaf die from Wonderful Floral Framelits
- Wrap a length of ribbon around card front tying in a bow on the left side.
- Add dimensionals to back of tag and adhere to front panel, using Multi Purpose Glue adhere the leaves tucking then under the tag. I added some mini dimensionals to a couple of leaves to sit them up a little.
- Add dimensionals to back of card front and attach to card base.
If you LOVE this card then please VOTE for me on Kylie Bertucci’s International Stampin’ Up! Blog Highlights.
To make it easy for you to find where to vote click on the image below…you get to vote for 5 of your favorite cards – just make sure one of them is mine (LOL!)
All the products used will be listed below and linked back to my On-Line Store. If you have any questions about my card or the products used please contact me.