Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop! As you follow the hop.
I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in a training program helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® Business and reach some of our goals. Thank you, we really appreciate your support.
Our theme is ‘Thank You’ to our wonderful customers for supporting our Stampin’ Up! business.
For this project I used Boom & Grow Stamp set and paired it up with the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
This is a very simple and quick card to make if your wanting to make a number of cards.
The In Good Taste Designer Series Paper is a patterned paper and gives a great base to work from. Stampin’ Up! ® have used textures in this range of DSP rather than patterns like timbers, tiles, fabrics and ‘Gesso’ such as I have used in my card today. This allows you to stamp on the paper easily to add extra texture.
How to make this card…
- Card Base Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 21 x 14.9cm, score at 10.5cm
- Mat Rococo Rose – 9.8 x 14.2cm
- Card Front DSP – 9.5 x 13.9cm
- Whisper White – 10.5 x 14.9cm
- Card Front DSP – Stamp the sentiment randomly over the DSP making sure to stamp off onto scrap paper to start with. This is called ‘Second Generation Stamping’ because your not using full strength ink.
- Adhere the DSP to the Rococo Rose Mat using either Seal or Multi Purpose Glue.
- Attach the mat to the Whisper White Thick card base with either Seal or Multi Purpose Glue.
- On to the Whisper White cardstock stamp the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamp the sentiment in full strength ink – Rococo Rose.
- Colour the flowers using Sponge Daubers don’t worrying about staying in the lines. Colours used were – Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green. Pounce the colour lightly onto the flower then go back and darker the centers. With the Purple Posy Flower I went back and added Gorgeous Grape in the center. Use the edge of the Daubers to colour the leaves. I added a little Rococo Rose onto the buds.
- Die cut your flowers with the coordinating dies – Budding Blooms.
- Cut 2 x 12cm lengths of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon,place one on top of the other & tie a knot in the middle. Cut all the ends at an angle.
- Using the Everyday Label Punch, punch out the sentiment.Using the Sponge Dauber sponge around the label to soften the edges. Adhere the Label to your card front using Seal.
- Add a glue dot onto the ribbon knot and attach to the back of the die cut flowers. Place dimensionals on the back of the flowers and adhere to the card front.
Thank you for coming by today!
We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.
So you don’t miss out on anyone’s page you are currently on my page – Michele Jutrisa. The next page to visit is listed below my name on the list below. (If I am the last on the list then, jump up the top and continue from there). So make sure you ‘hop’ around to all the amazing projects on this hop, I hope you enjoy!
Blog Hop Links-
” width=”20″ height=”20″>