Good Morning and welcome again to me Blog
May you days be merry & bright
Today is a very simple card great for the beginner stamper…This card uses the Curvy Christmas Stamp set from the Curvy Celebrations.
My card uses just one stamp set, 2 colours in Cardstock, 4 Stampin’ Ink Pads and a little bit of Bling – Wink of Stella .
Products used in this card are…
- Curvy Christmas Stamp set
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Sahara Sand Cardstock
- Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Pad
- Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Pad
- Stazon Black
- White Craft Ink
- Wink of Stella
How to make this card.
- Card Base Whisper White 14.9 x 21 cm, score at 10.5cm
- Card Front Sahara Sand 10 x 14.4cm
- Using the Shaded Spruce Ink and the curvy trees..stamp 3 rows of trees off setting each one so they look like rolling hills.
- Stamp the curvy Stars in the Misty moonlight. Here I stamped one in one direction and the turned the stamp 360° and stamped the second row of stars again offsetting the stamps a little.
**Each row of stamping is not the same so then it gives the card movement
- Using Stazon Black Stamp the sentiment between the Trees and Stars.
- Press some of the White Craft ink into the ink pad lid or onto an acrylic Block. Water down slightly and with a Water Painter colour in the branches on the trees.
- Add extra water to the White Craft ink and add a few splatters
- You can also add some splatters with the Wink of Stella.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .