Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop! As you follow the hop I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in a training program helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® Business and reach some of our goals. Thank you, we really appreciate your support.
My card today uses the Positive Thoughts Stamps from the 2020 Mini Catalogue by Stampin’ Up!®, along with the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies. The dies were released early this month as part of the Coordination Products Release. They will only be available while stocks last, if you want them order them now!
I love feathers and creating coloured feathers, so when the dies came out I had to have them. There are two dies that cut feathers, one is a frame die that cuts around the stamped image of a feather & the other is a cuts and embosses a larger feather. I have only used the embossed die for the colourful feathers on my card.
Products & Measurements used…
- Positive Thoughts Stamps
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Base – Basic Black Cardstock cut 21.5 x 14.5cm, scored at 10.5cm
- Card Mat – Gorgeous Grape cut 10 x 14cm
- Card front – Whisper White 10 x14cm
- Card insert – Whisper White 10 x14cm
- Half a sheet of Whisper White to create the feathers
- Stampin’ Pads – Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Bakers Twin – Whisper White
How did I make this card…
- Card Mat – I used the Stamparatus® to stamp the feather back ground, using the Gorgeous Grape Ink. The Stamparatus isgreat for stamping rows and getting then nice and straight. The mat then can be adhere to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- On the half sheet of Whisper White I sponged two sets of colours- Melon Mambo & Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape & Coastal Cabana. Blending the two colous together Then using the die I cut the feathers out, making sure that the feathers were placed over the top where the two colours blended together.
- Run the Whisper White for the card front through the Big Shot using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Then run it through again, this time with the Frame from the Natures Thoughts Dies.
- Stamp the Sentiments onto the card front using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Choose two of the feathers and adhere them down with Multipurpose Liquid Glue overlapping them slightly.
- Wrap Bakers Twine around the card front 3 time and adhere down at the back. Make a bow and attach with a Glue Dot, at the top of the feathers. Attach the card front to the card mat with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Insert attach to the inside of the card and add another feather to the bottom right corner.Thank you for reading about my card today. It’s a simple card to make and I hope you give it ago and make one for yourself.
Thank you for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.So you don’t miss out on anyone’s page you are currently on my page – Michele Jutrisa. The next page to visit is listed below my name on the list below. (If I am the last on the list then, jump up the top and continue from there) Enjoy the hop!