Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop! As you follow the hop I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in a training program helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® Business and reach some of our goals. Thank you, we really appreciate your support.
My cards today uses the Stampin’ Up! ® Prized Garden Suite Collection, the ‘WOW’ of this card is the amazing 3D blossom.
I have added an extra layer in my Peony by adding a layer of vellum to each petal. Each layer was sponged lightly with Blushing Bride Stampin’ Pad and shaped with a bone folder. Each petal has that extra shimmer with a touch of Wink of Stella. The ribbon loops were made by cutting 10cm of ribbon, folding them in half and joining with a Mini Glue Dot.
To assemble the Peony
- Cut all 5 layers of the Peony – I have numbered each one 1through to 4, not including the stamen.
- Starting with the smallest petal, slip petal 1 into the slit of petal 2 – lining up the bottom edges. Add a small amount of glue at the base of each petal.
- Slip petals 1&2 into petal 3 – lining up the bottom edges.
- Slip petal 1, 2 & 3 into 4
- Once the flower has been assembled slip the stamen into place in the 1st petal.
For every $90 AUD you spend in July will earn you a Coupon for $9 to spend in August…The Peony Garden Suite Collection is $170.50 AUD add another $10 to that and you will get 2 x $9 coupons…..
Thank you for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.So you don’t miss out on anyone’s page you are currently on my page – Michele Jutrisa. The next page to visit is listed below my name on the list below. (If I am the last on the list then, jump up the top and continue from there) Enjoy the hop!