Its another Challenge and I have never done a challenge with TGIF and their Challenge is all about ‘Gingham Gala’. I love this DSP and it was one of the products from the last Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalogue.
Click on the Challenge image below and go over to TGIF and have a look at the amazing projects their Design Team have done to inspire us.
I decided with this card to team the old with the new… Gingham Gale with Stampin’ Up! ‘Bloom and Grow Bundle’. The Bloom and Grow stamps and Dies are two of the new products that are in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
“Bloom and Grow’ is a wonderful set if you love to colour, all those beautiful flowers and what better to colour with but with Stampin’ Up! Blends.
There are 13 Photopolymer stamps made up of 5 sentiment stamps, 3 large floral swags and 5 small stamps. The ‘Budding Blooms’ Dies have 10 pieces – 3 that cut around the 3 swags, 4 to match the 4 smaller stamps, 1 that cuts 3 small flowers and 2 scallop lengths.
How I made this card…..
- Card Base -Whisper White cut 14.5 x 21cm, scored at 10.5cm
- Card Front – Highland Heather Gingham Gala cut at 10 x 14cm, adhere to Card Base.
- Whisper White circle cut using the Stitched Shapes and stamp the sentiment. Adhere to card front.
- On a large scrap of Whisper White Cardstock stamp the largest of the swags and the Leaf/Berry Branch stamp twice with Momento Ink.
- Coloured the images with Blends – Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody. NB: Only need to colour one end of the second swag.
- Cut the swags and Leaf/Berry using the dies
- Using dimensionals attach one of the swags to the left side of the stitched circle. Because the swag does not follow the curve of the circle I added the 2 small leaf branches. They are tucked under the swag and come out following the arc of the circle and adhered with Multi Purpose Glue.
- Cut down the 2nd swag and add just under the stitched circle.
- Add a small bow.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my Blog. If your interested in these products they will be available as of the 4th June. Any questions or you would like a catalogue please contact me via my contact form