Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Have you ever tried making your own Designer Series Paper or One Sheet Wonder…I have only given this a try a few times. I think these cards turned out really well.
I was inspired by a fellow stamper – Northern Stamper and a card she did using the Batik Boutique Stamps by Stampin’ Up! ® and a range of Blue Stampin’ Pads.
I decided to create this card as a One Sheet Wonder – just a basic one, where a sheet of A4 Basic White Cardstock is stamped to create your DSP and then cut into 4 to create 4 cards.
I only used 3 colours- Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue and Pool Party for both the stamping and cardstock. But then added an extra ‘POP’ with the Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper.
- Card Base Misty Moonlight – Portrait Card 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored at 14.9cm Or Landscape Card 14.9 x 21cm, scored at 10.5cm
- Card Mat Balmy Blue or Pool Party – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front DSP- 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Circle Die cut – 7 x 7 cm cut with 5.5cm die (cut size of circle), then embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Metallic Specialty Paper – 1.5 x 9cm
- Sentiment – Scrap of Basic White
- Sentiment – scrap of Balmy Blue or Pool Party
- Card Insert Basic White – 10 x14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .