Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
It was my turn to choose the challenge……Black and White – this is hard one, they are such a contrast…total opposites. Because being complete opposites you can get a very hard looking card and you need to have some softness and texture…I hope I have done this with my card.
Timeless Arrangements Bundle
This is the first time I have played with this bundle and I think I am in ‘LOVE’….Timeless Arrangements Bundle
And every time I think of the sentiment I used – ‘Thank you for being my Friend’…I start singing…, Who else loved the Golden Girls…LOL!
The card layers are very simple, there are just 3 – Card Base- Basic Black, Card Front- Basic White and Card Insert – Basic White.
This card was a case of playing….with scraps of Basic White, Basic Black and White Vellum…I stamped the all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White (3-4 in each) and die cut. Using vellum, I die cut 3-4 each of the stand alone dies. I also cut one of the large dies( with the bar at the base) x 3 in Basic Black. Not all this was used but it gave me plenty to play with.
How to make this card…
- I embossed the card front with one of the embossing folders from the Basics Embossing Folders found in the Online Exclusives on my Online Store.
- Using the Basic Black Marker splattered some ink across the card Front by flicking the brush nib from the marker lid
- Black Bakers Twine – separate the twisted twine. place a small amount of Seal onto card front and layer one strand of the twine in large loops onto the seal
- Adhering the the 2 black die cuts to the back of the sentiment, one at the top and the other at the bottom. The sentiment is then attached to the front of the card front with dimensionals.
- This forms a base. I then attached the stamped flowers and leaves and vellum pieces coming from under the sentiment.
- To finish the card front I added some splatters of Wink of Stella.
- The card front then was adhered to the card base.
|4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”
|10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm
|4 x 5 ¼”
|10 x 14.4cm
|4 x 5 ¼”
|10 x 14.4cm
The card Insert was decorated with some of the left over die cuts and finished with a die cut banner over the top. ( I cut it down, so it wasn’t so long)
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
To all the Online Exclusives click HERE, this items will not be found in the catalogues so check back throughout the year to see what is new.
Join My Team
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .