This week I’m taking part in 2 challenges ……
Global Design Project #GDP072 -This week we are casing Krista Fratin.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit.
Colour INKspiration Challenge #02
Neutrals such as Black, Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Kraft, Sahara Sand and Metallic’s can also be used.
These beautiful soft colours work well together and the Garden Green even though is a strong colour works in well.
I have teamed these colours Sahara Sand which has a slight green tone to the soft neutral colour.
- The card front is stamped with the Delicate Details from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue in Mint Macaron.
- The edges sponged in Wisteria Wonder and then sponged on top with the Mint Macaron just to soften the Wisteria Wonder.
- The card front is adhered to a Garden Green matte and then attached to Card Base .
- From the Flourish Details Thinlits cut 2 sets of leaves in Garden Green and Mint Macaron, large flower In Wisteria Wonder and a smaller flower in Whisper White.
- Using the Laying Squares cut our one of the larger scalloped squares in Garden Green.
- In the Sky Blue cut a smaller square from the Stitched Shapes framelits, in the left top corner stamp “Hello” from the Flourishing Phases Stamp Set.
- Layer the two squares and attach the two flowers in the bottom right corner and attach Dimenosionals on the back.
- Adhere the leaves on the card front and then the square with flower on top.