Hi and welcome to today’s Blog post.
Today I thought I would share with you another project using products from Stampin’ Up!® ‘Flowers for Every Season Suite’. This is such a huge suite and its jam packed with beautiful items that I know you will love.Now I am going to be honest with you I didn’t buy it all….I just got a few products thinking…that will do…I don’t need this or that. Well….I should have just got the lot! I’m now waiting on everything I didn’t order to come…..I hate waiting.
So lets get back to the ‘Flowers for Every Season Suite’…You can purchase this Suite using just one Product No 154132 (saves having to enter each number for all 12 products…that’s right there are 12 products in one suite….WOW!
So what have I made today using this suite….
Jar of Flowers- Thank You
For this card I have used Stampin’ Up! ® Jar of Flowers Bundle , which includes the Jar of Flowers Stamp set and Jar Punch.
When you purchase these two items as a bundle you get 10% Discount.
The punch cuts a Mason Jar and the Mason Jar Shaker Domes fits perfectly into them. The domes you can fill with anything you wish, today I have used the Flowers for Every Season Gems in my jar, but you could put seeds or coloured confetti.
The flowers I stamped 3 times and I used Paper Tole Techniques to get dimension and height. The bottom layer is complete, where the second layer I used the 3 large flowers and 2 smaller blue flowers. Then the top layer is only the two front flowers. In between each layer is dimensionals to give you the height.
How to make this card…..
Click on the Link above for a step by step instructions for making this card. Including all measurements for both A4 – Metric and Letter Size – Imperial
Products used …
From Flowers for Every Season Bundle..
- Flowers for Every Season Bundle 154132
- Jar of Flowers Bundle 154064 (Stamp set & Punch)
- Flowers for every season Designer Series Paper 152486
- Mason Jar Shaker Domes 153100
- Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo 153620
- Flowers for every Season Gems 153645
Other Products Used….
- Free as a Bird 149468 (sentiment)
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch 152883
- Cardstock – Misty Moonlight 153086
- Cardstock – Bumblebee 153082
- Cardstock – Whisper White 106549
- Stampin’ Pad – Pool Party 147107
- Momento Tuxedo Black
- Blends- Highland Heather 154887, Old Olive 154892, Petal Pink 154893, Rococo Rose 154900, Mango Melody 154888, Balmy Blue 154830, Seaside Spray 154901, Night of Navy 154892, Crumb Cake 154882
All the products above have been linked back to my ON-Line Store to make ordering easier for you
I have added my card to Kylie Bertucci’s International Stampin’ Up!® Blog Highlights for February Theme- Thank you.
Go and have a look at all the amazing cards made, you can VOTE for for your favorite 5 cards by clicking on the little hearts.
To make it easy for you to find where to vote click on the image below ….. just make sure one of those votes is for me (LOL!)
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Shop my Online Store Here
- Join my Team
- Newsletter Sign up
- Find me on You Tube Here
- Join my Facebook Page
- Annual Catalogue
- Beginners Catalogue