The other day after completing ‘Live with Michele’ I had so many die cut pieces from the Jungle Pals Dies left over, I just had to make another card!
These colours on the Basic White are stunning, its a simple card with a matted front panel that I ran through with the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder. The sentiment I used is from the Stippled Roses Stamp Set, I just wanted a simple and narrow sentiment.
How to make this card…
|4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”
|10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm
|Front Panel Mat
|2⅞ x 4⅛”
|6.8 x 11.2cm
|2¾ x 4”
|6.5 x 10.9cm
|1 x 3½ – trimmed to ¼ x 3”
|2.5cm 9cm trimmed to .75 x 7.5
|Granny Apple Green
|Lemon Lime Twist
- Cut Cardstock to measurements above
- Die Leaves and Flowers
- Stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and trim down after stamping. Angel ends of the sentiment.
- Run Front Panel through Mini Cut and Emboss Machine with the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Front Panel to Front Panel Mat using Multi Purpose Glue.
- Adhere matted Front Panel to Card Base with either Multi Purpose Glue or Dimenstionals.
- Position and glue leaves down, add flowers on top.
- Adhere the Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems (Large) to flower centers.
- Use Mini Dimenstionals to back of sentiment…may need to trim dimenstional a little.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
If you’re in Australia and need help with your crafting needs and don’t have a Demonstrator, I’d love to assist you. Feel free to reach out to me at 0408868771 or email@example.com. Cheers!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
Sale-A-Bration CatalogueProduct List
Other CataloguesProduct List
Current Stampin’ Up!® Promotions
Click on image to find out more.
Customer Appreciation Gift
Shop with me and receive a FREE Gift, just use this Months Host Code shown below.
How to use the Host Code on your order.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .