Our theme this month for the Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop is a ‘Sketch Challenge’ by Annette and I am using the Meandering Meadows Suite Collection by Stampin’ Up!®. This stunning suite will be available from the 7th November and will be in the Online Exclusives.
How to make this card…
|Card Base||Gorgeous Grape||4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”||10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm|
|Card Mat||Gorgeous Grape||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Card Front||Fresh Freesia |
|3 ¼ x 3 ¼” |
1¾ x 4½”
3 x 3”
|8.5 x 8.5cm |
4.5 x 12cm
8 x 8cm
|Card Insert||Basic White||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Card Insert Strip||DSP||½ x 5 ¼”||1 x 14.4cm|
|Stamping & Die cutting||Basic White||4¼ x 3”||10.5 x 7.5cm|
- Cut all cardstock as listed above
- Stamping & Die cutting
- Boots – coloured using Smoky Slate, Highland Heather & Wild Wheat
- Flowers – Highland Heather, Balmy Blue
- Leaves/Grass -Pool Party, Last Lagoon, Granny Apple Green
- Die Cut boots and flowers
- Fresh Freesia Square, Emboss with the ‘Hash’ embossing folder from the Basic 3 D Embossing Folder (a collection of 3 folders found in the Online Exclusives)
- Vellum Circle
- Attach gate to the vellum circle below the sentiment, using small amounts of multi purpose glue doted onto half the gate.
- Card Front
- Attach card mat to card base
- Adhere Fresh Freesia square and DSP to the card mat using Multi purpose glue.
- Attach the velum to the card front hiding the adhesive behind the gate and sentiment. Also add glue to the other half of gate hanging off the vellum.
- Add dimensionals to the back of flowers and attach to card front
- Add dimensionals and glue to boots and attach to card front.
- Add Bird and Dragonfly elements to card front.
- Card Insert
- Attach DSP strip to right hand side of Basic White card insert
- Adhere the insert inside the card.
Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop
Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
This month Annette has given us this Sketch Challenge to play with
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list below to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas.
Follow the Hop here..
If you’re in Australia and need help with your crafting needs and don’t have a Demonstrator, I’d love to assist you. Feel free to reach out to me at 0408868771 or email@example.com. Cheers!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
Current Stampin’ Up!® Promotions
Click on image to find out more.
Customer Appreciation Gift
Shop with me and receive a FREE Gift, just use this Months Host Code shown below.
How to use the Host Code on your order.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .