Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop! As you follow the hop I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in a training program helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® Business and reach some of our goals. Thank you, we really appreciate your support.
Today’s card was created using Stampin’ Up! ® Timeless Tulips stamps and Faux Water Colour Technique.
How to achieve a Faux Water Colour look.
- Ink up the Tulip image with Mango Melody ink and sponge Poppy Parade Ink around bottom edges and up one side.
- Stamp image onto Shimmery White cardstock
- With Aqua Painter lightly go over the stamped image with a slightly wet brush to blend colours.
Products & Measurements used…
- Timeless Tulips Bundle
- Butterfly Wishes (Sentiment)
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Stampin’ Pads – Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Old Olive
- Card Base – Poppy Parade 21 x 14.9cm, scored at 10.5 cm
- Card Front – Shimmery White 9.7 x 14.1 cm
- Card Insert – Whisper White 10 x 14.4 cm
How did I make this card…
- Stamp the smaller tulips directly onto the card front along with stems and leaves following the above directions.
- The two larger tulips and two leaves were stamped onto a scrap of Shimmery White cardstock and punched out using the coordinating punch.
- Add a splatter Mango Melody and Poppy Parade ink onto the card front using watered down ink and Aqua Painter.
- By using Stamparatus I was able to positioned the sentiment and stamped it in Poppy Parade.
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was wrapped around card front twice and adhered to the back with snail.
- Then attach the card front to card base with dimensionals
- Adhere the large tulips and leaves to card front also with dimensionals.
- I then tied a double bow using a bow maker in the Whisper white Seam Binding and attach with a glue dot.
It’s a simple card to make and I hope you give it a try and make one for yourself.
Thank you for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.So you don’t miss out on anyone’s page you are currently on my page – Michele Jutrisa. The next page to visit is listed below my name on the list below. (If I am the last on the list then, jump up the top and continue from there) Enjoy the hop!