Welcome to my Blog, I hope you enjoy reading today’s project.
Breathtaking Bouquet is one of the many products from Stampin Up! ® Mini Catalogue that soon will be leaving us. I have enjoyed working with this stamp and have made a few beautiful cards from it.This stamp makes a wonderful back ground stamp or you can colour it with Pigment Sprinkles, Water Colour Pencils or with the Stampin’ Pads & Aqua Painters, as I have done with this project.
With the one Stamped and water coloured image I created three cards.
Products & Measurements used…
- Breathtaking Bouquet**
- Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Best Dressed Tassels**
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – Card Base – 14.9 x 21 cm, score 10.5 cm, Card Mat – 10 x 14.4 cm
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, Gold Foil – Leaf Punch x 3 each
- Stampin’ Pads – Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Soft sea Foam
- Solid Baker’s twine **
- Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets **
- Leaf Punch **
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Aqua painters**
** Products on the Last-Chance Products –
How did I make this card…
- Using the Stamparatus® stamp the Breathtaking Bouquet in VersaMark.
- Cover with Embossing powder and set with a Heat Gun.
- Colour the bouquet using the Stampin’ Pads with Aqua painters
- Using the Soft Sea Foam and a sponge, sponge lightly over the watercolour paper around the edges and in between the flowers to give the back ground a Soft sea Foam hue.
- Using the Stitched Rectangle Dies cut the painted imaged into 3 sections
- Cut and fold card bases(measurements above)
- 3 Emboss mats with Embossing folders – I used either of the 2 folders for each of the mats.
- Adhere the mats to card base with Multi Purpose Glue on all three cards
- Wrap White Bakers twine around the 3 images, attach Tassel and tie into a bow.
- Attach dimensionals to back of the images and adhere to card fronts.
- Slightly bend each of the 3 leaves on each leaf. Using Multi Purpose glue on steams of the leaves tuck them under the images where the Tassels are.
- Add three Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets to each card.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Please see the links below to grab any of these products from my Online Shop!