Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop! As you follow the hop I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in a training program helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® Business and reach some of our goals. Thank you, we really appreciate your support.
All Things Fabulous
My card today features Stampin’ Up! All Things Fabulous Bundle 154112…..I love how this card turned out…What do you think?
I love the stark contrast between the Basic Black and the other colours, the black just makes everything ‘POP’.
All Things Fabulous is a ‘Two Step’ stamp, I have used this Bundle previously to see the post Click …HERE.
For this card I stamped the images onto the Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper 149612 and only used Magenta Madness Stampin’ Pad 153117 for the flower and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad 147095 for the leaves. By using the watercolour paper I was able to give the flower and leaves a watercolour look using the Water Painter 151298.
How did I do this….
- Ink up 1A with Magenta Madness – stamp off twice onto a piece of scrap paper, giving you the lightest shade. Then stamp onto the watercolour paper.
- Ink up 1B with Magenta Madness – stamp off once and the line up over the previously stamped image and stamp.
- Ink up 1C with Magenta Madness – NO STAMPING OFF..line up image again and stamp.
This will give you a flower all in the same colour but with different shades.
- Then using a fine tipped Water Painter, filed with water. Go over the flower image allowing the colours to blend and bleed a little around the edges for that water colour look. I ever so slightly took the colour out a little around the edges as I didn’t want a white boarder around the images.
- The leaves are just one stamp and I just stamped then went over with the Water Brush as above.
Have you tried the NEW Stampin’ Up! ® Cut and Emboss Machine149653……
- WOW, it’s amazing. The lace die cut just cut out so smoothly and the finish on it is stunning. This machine is so worth the investment of $209..Before cutting the Whisper White Cardstock I added a Adhesive Sheet 152334, this makes adding it to your card so simple.
- The Basic Black mat I used the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder 151775 to give the card front some texture rather than a flat black surface.
- Sentiment was stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Cardstock.
Thank you for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.So you don’t miss out on anyone’s page you are currently on my page – Michele Jutrisa. The next page to visit is listed below my name on the list below. (If I am the last on the list then, jump up the top and continue from there) Enjoy the hop!