Our theme this month for the Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop is a ‘Colour Challenge’ and I am using the ‘Paper Florist Dies‘ by Stampin’ Up!®
I created this challenge and I’m looking forward to see what everyone has created. You could use 3 of the colours or all 5 colours. I love this combination of colours so beautiful and bright….what a great way to start of ‘Spring’
I just had to use the Paper Florist Dies to create beautiful blooms for my card. The flowers are all water coloured using the Fluid 100 Water Colour paper with ink from the Ink Pads using the Water Painters.
How to make this card…
|Card Base||Boho Blue||4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”||10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm|
|Card Front||Boho Blue||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Card Insert||Basic White||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Banner||Basic White||3 x 3½”||7 x 9cm|
|Fluid 100||2 sheets cut into half, one for each colour|
|Stamens||Basic Black||Scrap to cut x 1|
|Stems||Basic White||Scrap to cut x 4|
- Cut all cardstock as listed above
- With 4 x 1/2 sheets Fluid 100 Water Colour Paper and Water Painters colour each sheet in Parakeet Party, Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly Stamp Pads. Make sure you have some texture in the colours – light & dark. If you don’t get the light & dark, sprinkle some water over coloured area and blot off with paper towel.
- Die Cut
- Flowers, stems and centers from coloured Water Colour Paper
- Flower Stamens from Basic Black Cardstock.
- Die cut large banner die from Basic White Cardstock using the Nested Essential Dies
- Using the stems die from Cheerful Daisies Dies cut 4 from Basic White.
- Create the flowers
- Emboss the Boho Blue card front using the Basic 3D Embossing Folders
- Stamp sentiment onto Banner using Memento Tuxedo Black
- Adhere Card front to card Base.
- Place Banner onto dimensionals and attach to card front.
- Using Multi Purpose Glue decorate around the banner
- Add splashes of Wink of Stella to card front.
- Adhere the card insert into your card.
Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop
Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
Follow the Hop here..
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
To all the Online Exclusives click HERE, this items will not be found in the catalogues so check back throughout the year to see what is new.
Join My Team
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .