Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
The card I’m showing you today is from The Stampin’ Up! January- June 2021 Mini Catalogue that went live yesterday….YAY! I love new catalogues full of new wonderful products to play with. Also along with the Mini Catalogue is the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue and my card today used products from both catalogues…
This card I CASed from Patty Bennett in the United States.
The Pretty Perennials comes as a bundle (purchase the bundle and get 10% discount). The Designer Series Paper(DSP) is Flower & Field from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue – spend $90 and you can get this DSP for Free.
By purchasing the Pretty Perennials Bundle + Cardstock = Free Flower & Field DSP
Products & Measurements used-
- Pretty Perennials Bundle NEW
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper NEW –
- 2 floral panels 4.7 x 14.6cm
- Bumble Bee Dot Center Panel 5.1 x 14.9cm
- Stitch So Sweetly Dies – Use rectangle die 6.3 x 9.3cm Approx
- Just Jade cardstock –
- Card Base – 21cm x 14.9cm, measure along the 21cm edge score @ 5 & 7.8cm. Turn cardstock around 180° (degree) and repeat. Found it easier to do it this way and more accurate..every time I scored across the 21 cm it came out wrong (don’t know why maybe it’s my math…LOL!)
- cut 2 leaf/branches
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – Cut 1 large flower
- Bumble Bee Cardstock – cut 2 large flowers
- Whisper White Cardstock – die cut Sentiment panel using Stitched so Sweetly dies
- Just Jade Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp pad
- Matte Black Dots NEW
This year Sale-A-Bration will be for 2 months – January and February ( we will be having another Sale-A-Bration later in the year) Here is a short video on this fantastic Catalogue
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used
Below I have listed all the products used and they are linked back to my On-Line Store for your easy shopping experience or contact me either by phone or E-mail. .Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .