Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
This month Tracy has challenged us with a ‘Mystery Challenge’. It’s good every now and then to be taken out of your comfort zone to make something different from your style.
Regency Park by Stampin’ Up!®
I decided to use products from the Regency Park Suite Collection for my card. The DSP I wanted to be very neutral so the stamping became the focal point.
How to make this card…
|Card Base||Basic White||8½ x 5 ½”, score @ 4¼”||14.9 x 21cm, score @ 10.5cm|
|Piece 1||Basic White||3¾ x 3½”||9.5 x 7cm|
|Piece 2||Basic White||2 x 1½”||5 x 4cm|
|Piece 3||Balmy Blue||4¼ x ½”||10.5 x 1cm|
|Piece 4||Mango Melody||4¼ x ¼”||10.5 x 0.5cm|
|DSP||4¼ x 1¼”||10.5 x 3cm|
- Card Base –
- Stamp the front of card base with the leaf cluster stamp from the Petal Park Stamp Set. This stamp has two sets of leaves that come in towards the center. I took care and only inked up half of the stamp (to the center) and stamped around the card base front using Granny Apple Green Ink Pad.
- I used the dot-age stamp to fill in some of the holes around the leaves.
- Using a Blending Brush and working in a circular motion lightly add Granny Apple Green Ink around the edges of the card base.
- Piece 1
- Stamp the out line flower cluster from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set in Balmy Blue all over the Basic White cardstock.
- Using Blamy Blue ink and stamping off to get a lighter tone use the fill in Stamp for the flowers
- Piece 2
- Stamp sentiment in Night of navy Ink
- Piece 3 & 4
- Balmy Blue Strip and Mango Melody Strip run through Basic 3D Embossing Folders – I used the ‘Hash’ folder, this is a similar design to the DSP I used.
- Putting the card together
- Adhere the DSP to underneath side of the Piece 1, on the left
- Glue these two pieces (P 1 & DSP) to the card base.
- Using multi-purpose glue adhere Pieces 3 & 4 across the width of the card towards the bottom of the already attached pieces (see my card for position)
- Add dimensionals to Piece 2 and adhere to your card over the strips (3 &4)
- Tie a large bow with white bakers twine, add a glue dot and position the bow under the bottom left corner of the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
View Mini Catalogue or Shop on Line Here
5 January – 1 May 2023
View Online | Shop Online
Join My Team
If you have been sitting on the fence not sure if you should JOIN the Stampin’ Up! Family or not….well now is the time to jump down and JOIN.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
3 thoughts on “Regency Park # 004 Mystery Challenge – Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop”
Pretty card, Michele! Beautiful colour combos
I love how you used the pieces to create a great card