Hi, thanks for joining me this week for another challenge by Global Design Project #096
The challenge they have given us is a “CASE the Designer”…..
The designer we are CASing is Tanja Kolar and her beautiful card below.
When CASing a project we can take any element we like from the card or use all of them.
This is a simple card and has very little stamping.
How to make this Card……
- In Whisper White cardstock I have cut my card base 21 x 14.5 cm and scored at 10.5cm – fold along score line
- Also in Whisper White cut the 2 largest squares from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- In Blushing Bride I cut the mat at 9.8 x 13.7cm and attached to front of card with Multi-purpose glue
- From a small piece of Blushing Bride cardstock cut the small Rose from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.
- Using the larger Rose dye cut out one set of leaf section only in Pear Pizzazz.
- The sentiment comes from the Watercolour Wings stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black. the easiest way to do this is to lay the bottom stitched square where it is going to go and then stamp the sentiment.
- At this point I glued the bottom square down and also glued down the leaf…I only added glue on the bottom part of leaf as this will be covered by the top square
- Add dimensionals to back of smaller square and adhere on top
- I placed a glue dot under the Rose folding the dot so it is hidden and looped the Cooper thread a few times around the back. With a couple of dots of Multi-purpose glue to the back of the rose add to the top square.
Its done! A simple card but WOW! I think it looks great….
Now all the products I have used you can purchase from my shop and will be listed below. just click on the item your interested in and it will take you to my SHOP
Thank you for looking at my card, if there is anything I can help you with please contact me and don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter for all the latest news.
Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out? Then treat yourself to Bonus Days: for every $90 you spend 1–31 July (before shipping and handling), you’ll get a $9 Bonus Days coupon that you can use 1–31 August. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month!