Welcome to Butterflys and Bows!
Today I have been playing with a card idea….
Using “Lift Me Up” Stamp set and some watercolouring.
- For this card I stamped the Balloons onto a circle of watercolour paper with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.
- I sprayed the watercolour paper with water and then using an Aqua Painter, I painted the back ground with Soft Sky, Pool Party.
- The large Balloon I used Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral
- Smaller Balloon is in Sweet Sugar Plum.
- Added more water to background and added more colour with Smoky Slate and Dapper Denim
- Then while the background was still wet I added large salt crystals.
“Lift Me Up” can be found in the Occasions Catalogue.
This Stamp Set can also be purchased as part of a Bundle with the Up and Away Thinlits Dies with a 10% discount
REMEMBER you only have until the end of the month to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue
Spend $90 and choose an Item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue for FREE!
Here’s some NEW add-ons to Sale-A-Bration
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl – Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
2 thoughts on “Sending Smiles Across the Miles”
Beautiful card Michele! Thanks for sharing! Kelly x
Thanks Kelly…was just checking the blog and relised somehow part of description of how I achieved the background was missing…I added more water to back ground and added Smoky Slate and Dapper Denim and the large salt crystals and left to dry