Simple Stamping with Butterfly Gala
Simple Stamping, getting back to the basics of stamping. Making a card that you can whip up in minutes, you don’t need many products and anyone can make.
Stampin’ Up! have given us a challenge…Simple Stamping…only using a note card, stamp and ink.
The stamp set I have used is ‘Butterfly Gala’, this set will be available in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue. You can purchase this stamp set along with a coordinating butterfly punch as a bundle. You will find in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue other products that also coordinate with Butterfly Gala. Remember with the Sale-A-Brations when you spend $90 you can pick a FREE item for the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
So getting back to my card…it’s so simple.
Products Used –
- Butterfly Gala
- White Note Card and Envelopes 131527
- Memento ink 132708
- Stamp pads – Flirty Flamingo 147052, Granny Apple Green 147095, Coastal Cabana 147097, Mango Melody 147093 and Gorgeous Grape 147099
As this is a Photopolymer Stamp Set I used a pierce mat with all stamping.
- Using the Memento Ink stamp on the sentiment
- Choose which Butterfly you wish to use (there are 4 different designs) and only ink up the large butterfly in Memento Ink. You can do this by covering the small butterfly with Washi Tape ink it up then peal off the Washi Tape check there is no ink on the smaller butterfly and stamp the image. The butterflies are paired so if you were using the punch it matches up perfectly. Do this twice to have 2 large butterflies.
- Repeat this again but this time you are stamping the three small butterfly.
- In the stamp set you will find solid wing parts for large butterfly and a solid butterfly or wing parts for the smaller butterfly. Using a different colour with each butterfly stamp the solid images lining them up with the outlined images.
- Stamp the butterfly bodies and antennae with the Memento Ink
Thank you for reading my post about this simple but fun card…I will add links to the products used below, except for the Butterfly Gala.
If you live in Australia and would like a copy of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues then just contact me and I will get one to you.