So tell me, what do you think of the Storybook Gnomes Suite Collection by Stampin’ Up! ® ?
This is such a simple suite to use….if your not sure on how to colour the images. Then the Storybook Gnome DSP is already done for you and the dies that come in the Kindest Gnome Bundle will cut the Gnomes and Mushroom houses. It makes card making so quick and simple. But of course if you want to step it up…stamp the images onto Basic White cardstock and colour them in with you Blends.
For my card I kept it simple and die cut my DSP…see the video linked below.
Measurements Used for my Storybook Gnomes Card…
- Card Base Balmy Blue – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm
- Card Mat Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front DSP – 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Circle basic White – 9 x 9cm, large circle from Stylish Shape Dies
- Banner Night of Navy – 1.5 x 7.5cm
- Card Insert Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
Join My Team
July – December Mini Catalogue
View Catalogue Here
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .