I used this card as my entry for the Global Design Project #404
This week, we are CASEing a card by Susan Wong, our talented team member from New Zealand.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit
Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set – the colors, the layout, the theme, the images – whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.
Why don’t you go to Global Design Project site and check out the other projects completed by the Design Team …. also the other entries.
How to make this card….
- Mask – Rub the back of the mask along stitching lines to close up holes, so that the colour doesn’t bleed through.
- Masked of area coloured with Starry Sky and Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Pads and Blending Brushes
- Water Splater – use a paint brush to get smaller splaters
- Embossing folder – used reverse side as card front
- Pelican – Stamped with Pebble Path and stamped off. Why? New ink pad which is very juicy, by removing some of the ink you get a clearer image.
- Watercolour Pencils Used – Basic Black, Basic Gray, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana
- Watercolour pencils – use Blender Colour Lifter to blend colours, this allows you to use Basic White cardstock and Stampin’ Pads (water base ink)
- Pebble Path Jute – Separate strands and bring back together to reduce bulk and give a fuller look.
|Card Base||Crumb Cake||4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”||10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm|
|Card Mat||DSP||4 x 3”||10 x 8.5cm|
|Card Front||Basic White||3 ⅞ x 5 ⅛”||7.5 x 14.9cm|
|Stamping||Basic White||4 ¼ x 5½”||10.5 x 14.9cm|
|Card Insert||Basic White||4 x 5¼”||10 x 14.1cm|
|Card Insert Strip||DSP||4 x ½”||1.5 x 10cm|
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
To all the Online Exclusives click HERE , this items will not be found in the catalogues so check back throughout the year to see what is new.
Join My Team
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .