This card “With Sympathy” is a special order and a card I have enjoyed making even though its for a time of sadness.
I have used the Petal Palette Bundle 145974 for this card and the sentiment comes from Rose Wonder 140697.
The Petal Palette Bundle is available to be ordered “NOW!” from the Occasions Catalogue…if you live in Australia and would like a copy contact me and I will send you a copy,
along with the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
The Passion Petal Suite is probably my favorite from the catalogue..so keep a watch out as I know I will be making lots from this set.
How to Make this Card..
Products used.. Petal Palette Bundle 145974
Rose Wonder Stamp Set 140697
Whisper White Note card and Envelope 131527
So Saffron Cardstock cut at 12 x 8.2 mm 108611
Whisper White Cardstock cut at 11.6 x 7.8 mm 106549
Whisper White 6.4 mm Organza Ribbon 145590 (NEW)
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 140931
Watercolour Pencils 141709 – Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive and Real Red
Blender Pen 102845
- Stamp floral image onto righthand side of Whisper White Cardstock in Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad. We want to use the left over Whisper White Cardstock on the card so be careful to where you stamp the image.
- Using the Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzelberry watercolour pencil colour in the flowers with the Rich Razzelberry around the edges. Blend with the Blender Pen, blending the two colours together and to get a water colour effect.
- Do the same on the leaves with Old Olive and a little of the Real Red…don’t use to much Real Red, as it will take over the Old Olive. Blend the colours together.
- Then with the Thinlit Dyes cut out the flower image and put to one side.
- Stamp the With Sympathy sentiment also in Basic Black onto the left side of where we cut the Flowers from.
- Attach the Whisper White Cardstock to the So Saffron Cardstock using snail adhesive – card front
- Wrap Organza Ribbon around card front and tie in a bow.
- Place dimentionals in to back of Floral embellishment and slightly offset over the top of where it was diecut from.
This card is a easy card to make and very effective….later I will post another card made similar to this one but with a few more elements.
I hope you like my card and if you have any Questions please contact me. I will get back to you as soon as I can, will be away until 5th January 2018.