Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
This is the card I created in yesterdays Facebook live….This was so much fun, I love watercolouring like this as it’s very relaxing for me. The colours look great so vibrant against the black and white.
Stampin’ Up! shared this technique on Instagram done by one of the Concept Artists. They have wonderful short videos showing some great ideas that can easily be deprecated.
Below I have added measurements used to make the card, so you can follow the video and create this card also. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did…let me know how you go.
How to make this card..
- Card Base Basic White Thick- 10.5 x 29.9cm
- Card Mat Poppy Parade- 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front Pattern Party- 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Vellum – 10 x 13cm
- Fluid 100 Watercolour – 1 sheet
- Sentiment 2 x 16cm, trimmed down to .8 x 14.1cm after stamping
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .