Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Yesterday on my Facebook Live I made this card…it was so much fun! Using Well Suited Suite Collection from Stampin’ Up! 2021 Jan- Jun Mini Catalogue.
I created this card as a Three Fold card. I wanted to be able to open the card showing the shirt inside and then open again having a place to write.
Products and Measurements Used
- Well Suited Suite Collection – Handsomely Suited Bundle, Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Card Base – Basic White Cardstock, 20.6 x 14.9, score at 10.3cm ( these measurements are different to those used in the video to allow for folds- in my video I had to trim down my Basic White)
- Card Base – Basic Gray Cardstock , 12 x 14.9cm, score at 1.5cm
- Suite Front – Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP) 10.5 x 14.9cm
- Suite Collar, Pocket and Buttons – 10.5 x 14.9cm
- Shirt collar, Tab Front and Buttons- Basic White 10.5 x14.9cm
- Tie – Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP) 20 x 14.9cm (to cut on diagonal- see video)
Below is my edited Facebook Live.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .