Welcome again to my Blog.
Its Global Design Project time again and this week is a
What a great colour combination with 2 very strong colours.
As soon as I saw this I knew what I wanted to do and these colours work with this seasons Christmas papers from Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP).
My favorite stamp for this Christmas has to be the Merry Mice…they are just so adorable.
This card is a very simple and quick card to put together.
What you require is…
Base – Crumb Cake 10.5 cm x 29.6 cm (1/2 A4 cut length wise), scored 14.8 cm
Early Espresso 10 x 14.4 cm
Candy Cane Lane DSP 9.5 x 13.9 cm
Crumb Cake 5 x 13.5 cm
Real Red 8 x 10 cm
Shimmery White 8 x 10 cm
The little mouse was so easy to do..
- Stamp image on Shimmery White and using the Early Espresso Ink Pad
- With the blender pen gentle draw out the colour from the stamped image to give him some highlights
- Using the Oval Layering Framelits – cut the largest scalloped framelit in the Real Red, then with the size smaller in the straight edge framelit cut out the mouse. This will sit perfectly on top of each other. Adhere these two pieces together, I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue as gives me the extra movement to get them both in the correct place
- Use the banner Punch to cut a banner from the Crumb Cake and stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso
- Layer the Early Espresso cardstock and DSP and adhere to the card front.
- Glue the banner onto the card lining the top of banner with the top edge of DSP.
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the mouse and adhere on top of the banner
Anther simple card to be sent to someone special for Christmas.