Autumn in Moss Vale, one of the beautiful towns in the Southern Highlands of NSW and where I live. The Southern Highlands is know for the beautiful gardens in Spring and the stunning colours of Autumn.
My card was inspired by those beautiful leaves that as soon as the cool winds touch them, they turn into golds, reds and rusts.
Colourful Seasons stamps and coordinating Seasonal Layers dies by Stampin’ Up! was the perfect match of this card.
What I used…
- A mix of Brusho colours on wet watercolour paper – Moss Green, Prussian Blue and Brilliant Red, mixed together gives an array of beautiful Autumn tones.
- Once completely dry use the skeleton leaf die to cut the leaves.
- Add some copper highlights with Copper Embossing Powder by wiping VersaMark in couple of places on the leaf. Use the corner of the pad so you don’t get it all over the leaf.
- Card Front- add a wash of Yellow Brusho on the watercolour paper and let dry.
- The sentiment and a single leaf stamped in Cherry Cobbler using the Stampartus to make sure you get a nice clean image.
- The card front was then adhered to a Cherry Cobbler mat and a Tranquil Tide card base.
- Glue Dots adhere the leaves to the card front so they look like they have just fallen from those trees in the main street of Moss Vale.
- Inside the card is a Very Vanilla Panel stamped with the leaf image down the right hand side.
If you LOVE this card then please VOTE for me on Kylie Bertucci’s International Stampin’ Up! Blog Highlights.
To make it easy for you to find where to vote click on the image below…you get to vote for 5 of your favorite cards – just make sure one of them is mine (LOL!)
All the products used will be listed below and linked back to my On-Line Store. If you have any questions about my card or the products used please contact me.