Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
Our Theme this month is Rain or Shine Suite Collection. This is just a little taste of whats to come with our our first Stamp Camp happening on 4th March, which I hope you can join us...HERE are the details.
This card I have used my Blends to colour the Rabbit in and also some Paper Piecing to give him a coloured jacket.
I love a matted card front, it can give it a different feel or make what elements you use ‘POP!’. This card has a white on white card base and card mat. The DSP and Velum have been cut to size using the Deckled Rectangle Dies. The vellum making the fun little rabbit stand out.
How to make this card…
- Adhere the DSP Panel to the Card Mat.
- Using a small amount of Seal adhere the Vellum to the DSP, it is placed more to the left of the card. Make sure the placement of the seal will be hidden under the Rabbit.
- A length of ribbon was wrapped around the card and attached behind the card mat.
- Adhere the matted card front to the card base.
- The Rabbit was stamped onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and also onto a piece of DSP.
- He was coloured using Blends – Gray Granite and Flirty Flamingo.
- Paper Piecing – The jacket was cut from the DSP using a craft knife and Glass Plate (see my Video on Fussy Cutting made on this a few years back)
- After cutting the Rabbit using the coordinating dies adhere the jacket onto the Rabbit
- With dimensionals attach the rabbit to your card front.
- Tie a separate bow and adhered with a glue dot to the left of the Rabbit
- Sentiment was stamped into a piece of Basic White cardstock and cut using one of the smaller Layering Circle Dies. Using one of the small blending brush blend on Balmy Blue ink around the edges. Adhere to card front with multi-pupose glue.
- On the Card Insert I have also added a DSP strip and a length of Ribbon but instead of a bow I just tied a half knot, so as the card is not too bumpy inside.
- Adhere the insert into the inside of the card.
|Card Base||Thick Basic White||4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”||10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm|
|Card Mat||Basic White||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|DSP||3½ x 5″||9 x 13cm|
|Vellum||2¼ x 3½”||6 x 9cm|
|Card Insert||Basic White||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|DSP Strip||¾ x 5 ¼”||2 x 14.4cm|
|Circle||Basic White||2 x2″||5 x 5cm|
|Rabbit||Basic White||2½ x 2½ “||7 x 7cm|
|DSP Scrap||1½ x 1½”||4 x 4cm|
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stamp Camp – Rain or Shine
I hope you can Join us on the 4th March for a fun day of crafting with the ‘Let’s Craft Together Team’.
All the details can be found HERE
Any questions please ask….hope to see you on the 4th
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
View Mini Catalogue or Shop on Line Here
View Sale-A-Bration Catalogue or Shop on Line Here
Join My Team
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .